The Skipper safety equipment dispenser provides easy access to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
PPE equipment such as ear plugs, protective safety glasses, hair nets, shoe covers and more can be safely stored in the Skipper Safety Dispenser. The clear plastic container can also act as a safe area for battery disposal.
The safety equipment dispenser can be used in the following ways:
• As a wall mounted PPE dispenser (via Skipper™ Wall Receiver Clip)
• Create a free standing safety station by attaching up to 2 Safety Dispensers to the Skipper Post & Base System (via the Post & Base Collar)
• Attached to magnetic surfaces (Skipper™ Magnetic Cord Strap Clip)
• Attached to trees, scaffolding, and other posts (Skipper™ Magnetic Cord Strap Clip)
• Mounted to glass / high-gloss surfaces (Via Skipper™ Suction Pad Bracket & Skipper™ Suction Pad Holder/Receiver)
Each safety dispenser is supplied with a selection of stickers to designate its use. The lid is available in a choice of colours to suit your organisation’s branding or to indicate its contents.
• Skipper post & base collar
• Skipper post & base stanchion (via post & base collar)
• Skipper suction pad bracket
• Skipper suction pad holder/receiver (via suction pad bracket)
• Skipper clamp holder/receiver
• Skipper receiver clips (wall version advised)
• Skipper cord strap clips